TTPL has recently launched Thermoplastic Road marking Material PIGMENTARY which is being offered at competitive prices. Contact us today regarding your requirements
Paul and Company is authorized stockist for Titanium Dioxide by Travancore Titanium Products Ltd (TTPL). Both their Rutile and Anatase grade products have a huge market all around the world. It is a Kerala Government undertaking and they have a production capacity of more than 60 MT a day.
About Travancore Titanium Products Limited
- TTPL started production in year 1951. The unit was promoted by the then princely state of Travancore in collaboration with the British Titan Products (BTP) Company Limited, U.K. (now known as Tioxide Group Limited).
- Owing to perfection and quality oriented approach, they have carved niche in the industry by offering an enormous grade array of Titanium Dioxide that includes both Rutile and Anatase products.
- The offered range is processed using high grade chemical compounds and advance technology by TTPLâï¿½ï¿½s skilled professionals.
- To ensure quality, the entire range is stringently tested on various parameters. Accurate composition, safe usage and long shelf life are some of the salient features of our entire range. We provide the entire range in various packaging options, as per the requirement of our clients.
- They are an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company
- TTP has proposals to expand its capacity to 27000 tonnes per year, modernise and diversify in stages to produce both Anatase and Rutile grades of Titanium Dioxide pigment.
Their product is the best in the country because :
- Around six hundred tests a day on the products, and constant process monitoring is done at each of the manufacturing stages to ensure that the customers receive highest standards of quality.
- TTPL maintains strict quality control by the means of monitoring critical parameters at desired frequencies and ensures these are maintained during all the stages of operation.
- Sampling is carried out conforming to internationally approved methods. At every stage of the production, samples are taken at specified frequencies and analyzed to ensure strict adherence to specification. The latest testing techniques are used and tests are conducted in a laboratory equipped with modern equipments.
- Conforms to MORTH, 803.4
- Quick Drying
- Wear Resistance
- Reflective at night