Paul & Company is representing Atul Ltd, who are part of famous Lalbhai Group of Industries, who are the first registered company of free India. Almost 70 % of all epoxy resin in India is sourced from them. There is a huge demand for epoxy resin specially their speciality range and we market their products in this region. Atul Epoxy under the Atul Polymers Division has the largest product line of Epoxy Resin and their product is marketed under the name Lapox.
Apart from having its operations in India, Atul Ltd also has wider global presence with its offices in the USA, UK, China, catering to its international customers.
The Legacy of Atul :
- Atul Ltd is a member of Lalbhai Group,one of the oldest business houses of India
- Atul provides innovative chemistry and manufacturing solutions to Agriculture, constructions, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Fragrance, Marine, Packaging Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles and other Industries.
- Atul Ltd has six business Divisions- Crop Protection, Aromatics, Bulk Chemicals & Intermediates, Colour, Pharmaceuticals & Intermediates and Polymers.
- Atul Ltd-incorporated in 1947 is spread over a total manufacturing unit of 1400 acres of land.
- The company is listed on the bourses in India and has over 35000 Shareholders.
- The Group is also strongly committed to serve the society in the fields of education and health.
- Atul Ltd (formerly Atul Products Ltd) was founded by Shri.Kasturbhai Lalbhai who saw a dream to make India self reliant in chemicals, to generate large scale employment and to create wealth for the society.
- Epoxy Resin, Reactive diluents and Hardener are manufactured, marketed and sold in the name of “LAPOX” by polymers division of Atul Ltd.
- Manufacturing of Epoxy systems began in 1968 in a company established as a joint venture between Atul and Ciba,Switzerland. In 1999, on the merger of the JV with parent company, the Epoxy operations became a part of Atul Ltd. The current state of the art manufacturing facility with total production capacity of 40000 TPA is located 200 km from North of Mumbai at Valsad in Gujrat. Currently the division is awarded ISO 9001-2008 and ISO- 14000.
- The company is able to sustain leadership position in India and in global market due to customized solutions supported by well equipped R&D and Application Development Center located at site. A team of 35 scientist and technologists are dedicated for R&D, ADC, and Quality control. This strength is nearly 15% of total employees working for polymer business.
- Paints & Coatings
- Power Transmission & Distribution
- Wind Energy
- Sports & Leisure
Resins Epoxy Product Range
- Bisphenol-A based
- Bisphenol-F based
- Cycloaliphatic epoxy
- Epoxy Phenol Novolacs (EPN)
- Brominated epoxy.
- Aromatic Amine
- Aliphatic Amine and their adducts
- Cycloaliphatic Amine
- Phenalkamines .
- O-Phenol Glycidyl Ether (PGE)
- O-Cresol Glycidyl Ether (CGE)
- C12, C-14 based RDL
- 1,4-butane diol based
- 1,6-hexane diol based
- Polypropylene glycol based
- Diethylene glycol based
- Trimethylol propane based.
Composites Process Techniques
Atul epoxy products are designed to perform in almost all process techniques practiced globally including :
- Filament winding
- Resin Infusion(RI)
- Resin Transfer Moulding(RTM)
- Compression Moulding
- Contact Moulding
- Hand moulding.